"Bubba", as more commonly known, is my Forsaken Mage (bonus points if you recognize the significance of the name!). Part of my Sweatshop Trade Skills Cartel, he was slotted to be my Jewelcrafter. Bubba was one of those characters that I lost interest in along the way. he had reached something like level 14 and questing was annoying. Mobs were getting to him and whalloping him before he could burn them down... so I kind of shelved him during the period that I was levelling Noobz.
I learned a few things about the game though, and Bubba came back. This time, I made it a mission to procure every single piece of gear for him that I could find that ended in the words "of Fiery Wrath". Every day, one of my AH search keywords was "wrath". It was ritual. Bubba had items stashed in the bank, already enchanted and ready to go, that were 7-8 levels away at times because the stuff is such a menace to find - but I found it, and he prospered.
Bubba was a classic nuker, straight damage-and-crit build, and one-on-one I could burn down almost anything with alarming speed, even a same-level elite mob from time to time. He levelled fast, and soon was a favorite of mine. I haven't used him much lately, but I soloed some daunting stuff with him and he eventually became my 2nd 70 in December, 2007. I haven't been using him much lately as I bring the rest of the alts up to snuff, but I'm fairly certain that he'll be one of my 2-3 "most used" toons in the long run.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment