Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Derting

Tauren #3. With the need for a levellable Warrior in the fold (pending whether or not I actually decided to do so with Inyaki), I rolled one of those fabulous Tauren Warriors. The name, by the way, comes from one of my favorite Middle Linebackers at my alma mater (Washington State University), and (from my way of thinking) sounds pretty cool too. Incidentally, that Gnome Mage I made way back when had the same name. She's still around, totally unused and with unspent talent points in case anyone cares (I deleted the Paladin!)

Dert is a Fury Warrior, and was a kind of fun side project too - I levelled him without any financial aid from anyone else to see how much money I could generate if I played "smart" with regard to professions, vendoring and the Auction House. I've been able to afford some nice gear for him, bought mats to make 16 slot bags (and had them made) and even bought chanting mats and paid enchanters just to keep it all on the up-and-up. He's in mothballs for the moment, but I got his bank account around 40g or so at level 28. Could have been almost enough for a mount already if I never bought anything, but hey... I'm a gear whore, like I've said before.

No comments: