Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Inyaki

Third toon I rolled. Orc Warrior, mean and green. At this point, I was starting to think globally and laid out my altaholic plan. Inyaki (named after my Brother-in-Law) would be my tank and Blacksmith. He was a fast leveller, at one point running second only to Toro, but a funny thing happened along the way.

First, a bit of background - I'm a gear whore. Sure, a lot of us are, but I'm pretty vain and I know it. I've always been able to cultivate a fair amount of money from the world and the Auction House, and I've subsequently *spent* that money on cool stuff along the way. Somewhere around level 35 or 36, my focus on Inyaki turned to PvP - and I hate PvP. Look him up on The Armory; he's not the twinkiest of twinks, but he's pretty nice for a 39. 3000+ HP and a cool purple sword with Crusader...

Of course, then I realized how much I suck at PvP, and how little I enjoy playing against an army of Gnome Rogues every time and he's just kind of sat around now. amazingly enough, he's a 300 Blacksmith, with some cool patterns even, but I'm in total limbo with him. I don't want to level him and change gear because of my investment on the off chance that I go back to PvP and actually like it at some point (because, after all, you can never go back!) - but I'm still put off enough by PvP that I won't roll him out... so for now, he comes out once in a blue moon to remind me that Warsong Gulch sucks, and then gets put away for a while again. Makes a nice storage depot for all of my ores and bars, though.

No comments: